- The word “orgasm” is from the Greek word orgasmos, which is defined as “to swell with moisture, be excited or eager.”d
- An orgasm is the “buildup of pleasurable body sensations and excitement to a peak intensity that then release tensions and creates a feeling of satisfaction and relaxation.”c
- Orgasms feel generally similar for
Friday, 18 September 2015
Saturday, 12 September 2015
Friday, 11 September 2015
Thursday, 10 September 2015
Sunday, 6 September 2015
Germany, the country of beer, sausages, and Oktoberfest is an interesting country no doubt. With so much going on there (or shall I say here!), it surely calls for an interesting facts post. So here’s not ten, or twenty, but sixty-nine (neunundsechzig!) fun facts about Germany! And if you manage to get through all that, check out my post on German Stereotypes! Enjoy!
- Germans are
Saturday, 5 September 2015
Some interesting facts about sex, love and the related stuff:
- The average person spends 2 weeks of its life kissing.
- For every 'normal' webpage, there are five porn pages.
- Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.
- A man's beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.